INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Lizzie Borden Zombie Hunter Book Tour and Giveaway


Lizzie
Borden, Zombie Hunter
by
C.A.Verstraete

Genre:
Horror

Every
family has its secrets…
 


One
hot August morning in 1892, Lizzie Borden picked up an axe and
murdered her father and stepmother. Newspapers claim she did it for
the oldest of reasons: family conflicts, jealousy and greed. But what
if her parents were already dead? What if Lizzie slaughtered them
because they’d become zombies? 

Thrust
into a horrific world where the walking dead are part of a shocking
conspiracy to infect not only Fall River, Massachusetts, but also the
world beyond, Lizzie battles to protect her sister, Emma, and her
hometown from nightmarish ghouls and the evil forces controlling
them.









Lizzie
Borden, Zombie Hunter 2

After
being acquitted of brutally slaying her parents, Lizzie Borden thinks
her nightmare is over—but it’s only just begun! 


Now
Lizzie and the citizens of Fall River must battle a new surge of
flesh-eaters, this time with a heartbreaking twist: the infected
creatures are friends and family, hidden away by their grief-stricken
caregivers. 

When
her sister Emma becomes a pawn in the growing war against the undead,
Lizzie has no choice but to pick up her axe again. With the help of
her charming self-defense instructor, Pierre, she vows to end the
horrific zombie menace, once and for all. But can she overcome her
personal demons and the rampaging monsters, no matter the
cost?

NOTE:
The book does contain spoilers if you have not read the first book,
Lizzie Borden, Zombie Hunter.






Christine
(C.A.) Verstraete enjoys putting a little "scare" in her
writing. She follows the murder trial and offers a twist on the
infamous 1892 Borden murders in her book, 
Lizzie
Borden, Zombie Hunter
.
She also looks at the murders from the viewpoint of Lizzie's doctor
in her latest, 
The
Haunting of Dr. Bowen.
 Other
books include a young adult novel, 
GIRL
Z: My Life as a Teenage Zombie,
 and
books on dollhouse collecting and crafting.


Christine's short
stories have appeared in various anthologies including: 
Descent
Into Darkness, Happy Homicides 3: Summertime Crime, Mystery
Weekly
,
and 
Timeshares,
Steampunk'd
,
and 
Hot
& Steamy: Tales of Steampunk Romance
,
DAW Books
.

She
is an award-winning journalist published in daily to weekly
newspapers, and in various magazines. Her stories have received
awards from local and national newspaper associations, and the Dog
Writer's Association of America.






Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!












1 comment:


  1. Thanks Victoria for hosting! I hope you'll consider reviewing as well, :)

    ReplyDelete