INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, May 7, 2018

Night Stalker Book Tour and Giveaway


Night
Stalker
Dead
Love Lives Book 1
by
R.L. Weeks


Genre:
YA Paranormal Fantasy

Winner
of Best Paranormal Fantasy by Virtual Fantasy Con Book Awards
2017


Casey
and George are traveling around Japan's notorious suicide forest when
they see something move in the tree line and Casey can't shake the
feeling that someone has been following them.
Later
that night, Casey wakes up to find a woman in their room. After
breaking free of the woman's entrancement, Casey wakes George, who
convinces her it was just a dream. 
George
has been acting off since their visit to Japan. Now they're home, the
worst happens and George is killed in a freak accident.
It's
one year later and she's about to leave her small hometown, Pleasant
Springs - in hopes that her nightmares would end. Since his death,
her dreams have been haunted by a mystery guy who is hellbent on
causing her pain, but, before she makes it to the airport, Casey is
kidnapped and taken to the hotel from her nightmares. 
She
is plunged into a creepy world filled with the supernatural,
underground cities, and sick games. 
Her
mystery guy tells her he is trying to save her from the others.
However, her ex - George could be behind her kidnapping in the most
sinister way. 
Nothing
is as it seems in the dark world of the Stalkers.







R
L Weeks

is the bestselling and award-winning author of the Dead Loves Life
Series, Bloodlust, The Fallen, Willow Woods Academy for Witches,
Cursed, and the owner of Enchanted Anthologies, publisher of
Fractured Fairytales Books 1 & 2, A Deadly World: Vampires in
Paris, Things Only the Darkness Knows, and Christmas Nightmares.

She
lives in a small village in the UK.
When
she's not writing, she's traveling, reading (paranormal, fantasy and
horror being her go to genres) and designing covers for Dark Wish
Designs.







Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!




No comments:

Post a Comment