INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Review of The Temp by Tammy Tate




The perfect honeymoon spirals out of control when Tony's ex-temp suddenly shows up on their flight and again at the resort they're staying at.

After an attempt is made on Kate's life, she soon learns about Caroline's chilling past. She's been married three times and all of her husbands have died mysteriously in their sleep. Now her sights are set on Tony.

There's only one problem -- Kate.

Sometimes marriage comes with deadly consequences...

MY REVIEW:

THE TEMP IS ANOTHER  GREAT STORY BY THE AWESOME TAMMY TATE. TAMMY'S STORIES ARE ALWAYS FILLED WITH SO MANY SURPRISES AND TWISTS.  THE TEMP IS NO EXCEPTION.  WE MEET TONY AND KATE WHO ARE ON THEIR HONEYMOON IN CANCUN.  WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW IS TONY'S EX-TEMP WITH A MURDEROUS PAST HAS SET HER SIGHTS ON TONY.  CAROLINE HAS FOLLOWED TONY AND KATE TO CANCUN.  THE ONLY PERSON STANDING IN CAROLINE'S WAY OF HAVING TONY IS KATE.  WHEN AN ATTEMPT IS MADE ON KATE'S LIFE, WILL TONY BE ABLE TO PROTECT HER?

I REALLY ENJOYED READING THE TEMP.  TONY AND KATE ARE SO IN LOVE AND JUST WANT TO SPEND SOME ALONE TIME TOGETHER.  THEN WE HAVE CAROLINE WHO IS A PSYCHOPATH WHO WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO GET WHAT SHE WANTS.  I WAS DEFINITELY HOOKED FROM THE VERY FIRST PAGE UNTIL THE END.  I COULDN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.  CAROLINE IS ONE SICK PUPPY AND DEFINITELY A STALKER.  THERE WAS ALOT OF SUSPENSE THAT KEPT YOU ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT.  ALSO, TAMMY HAD SOME SURPRISING TWISTS THROUGHOUT THE STORY.  NO SURPRISE THERE.  TAMMY'S BOOKS WOULDN'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT HER SURPRISE TWISTS.   I LOVE TAMMY'S STORY LINES, HER CHARACTERS AND HOW SHE IS ABLE TO DRAW YOU INTO A STORY.  YOU WILL LOVE HER WRITING TO AND ENJOY HER STORIES.  I RECOMMEND YOU READ THE TEMP.  YOU WILL BE DRAWN INTO THE STORY AS I WAS AND WHILE YOU ARE AT CHECK OUT SOME OF HER OTHER BOOKS TOO.  5 STARS





Biography
Tammy Tate was born and raised in Hollywood, Florida but has lived most of her adult life in Texas. Her passion to write began in high school. It follows her everywhere she goes...creating a world where anything is possible. She's been married to the same wonderful man for over thirty years. Her secret to a long marriage? It's easy when you marry your best friend. In her world, Friday night is still date night.

Before she became a full-time author, she was an Executive Secretary, a Computer Consultant/Technician, and a Communications Officer (Police Dispatcher). She doesn't mind a challenge which has allowed her to race a late-model in a women's powder puff race, run barrels and poles in a play-day rodeo and drive an 18-wheeler. Somewhere in between, she and her husband raised three wonderful children. When she's not breathing life into her characters or jotting down ideas for a new book, she and her husband are spending quality time together.

Since she believes reading is the next best thing to writing, she enjoys romance, fantasy, science fiction and thrillers. In December of 2013, she signed her first book contract with a traditional publisher. Her books have made Amazon's Best Seller list and The Homecoming - Bayou Shifters Book One has received the 2017 Readers' Favorite Finalist award in the Romance - Paranormal genre.

Above all, she loves to hear from you…

Here are ways to connect:
Email: authortammytate@aol.com
Fan Page: www.facebook.com/tammytateauthor
Twitter: https://twitter.com/authortammytate
Blog: http://authortammytate.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment