INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Secrets? Book Tour and Giveaway


Secrets?
By
A.L. Simpson

Genre:
Contemporary M/M Romance




Meet
Kyle, a sexy, level-headed cowboy who also happens to be gay.


Luke
is a police officer who was once the school football jock. He’s
also gay.

After
fifteen years apart, these men are set to meet again, but all is not
as it seems.

Wires
cross and misunderstanding has Luke running away, but Kyle has no
intention of waiting another fifteen years for the man of his
dreams.

Will
these friends become lovers?

What
is it that puts, Wendy, Kyle’s foreman in danger?

Why
are the people Kyle cares about keeping Secrets?








I
write a variety of stories including Male/Male, Menage and
Shapeshifter.

Each
book has a strong focus on story line with romantic interest building
throughout.
I
explore real life issues from kids on the streets to motorcyle war
and put my own twist on each one.
I
hope you take the opportunity to check out my offerings.








Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!








No comments:

Post a Comment