INTRODUCTION

Hi everyone My name is Victoria Zumbrum, 40 years old, married 14 years with 1 son. This is my very first blog. So bear with me. I have always wanted to have my own blog. I have always loved to read. I enjoy getting lost in a good book.
I love becoming part of the story and characters. I am hoping to bring my love of books to my readers.

I love reading different genres such as paranormal, young adult, romance, romantic suspense, mystery, Christian fiction, some horror, etc. The list goes on. I started reviewing books a couple of years ago and have done reviews for different blogs and even some authors. I really have enjoyed reviewing books and I will continue to do so. If anyone is interested in me reviewing a book for them, please contact me. I still have a lot to learn regarding my own blog so bear with me. I welcome and appreciate all followers.

Monday, May 14, 2018

Sweet Desire Wicked Fate Book Tour and Giveaway


Sweet
Desire, Wicked Fate
Sweet
Desire, Wicked Fate Book 1
by
Wray Ardan
Genre:
YA Romantic Fantasy Thriller

Discovering
long lost relatives can be a real nightmare. Do you know who or what
you're related to?


Jaden
Lisette never imagined she might not live through the month to see
her sixteenth birthday, or that befriending reclusive triplets and a
mentally challenged man could be her only chance of survival. Days
after coming to Louisiana, Jaden falls for the irresistible Briz
Nolan. Then she falls into a living nightmare when she discovers a
side of her family that she never knew existed. Once she uncovers her
family's deadly secret, Jaden is forced into a world she could only
imagine in horror movies. There's nowhere to run. To survive, she
must kill.



Sweet
Desire, Wicked Fate is the first book in a YA romance, fantasy,
thriller trilogy that is filled with danger, humor, and the
intoxicating passion of first love.






Imagine
Jade Gone
Sweet
Desire, Wicked Fate Book 2

The
bayou holds terrors that can devour her alive.

All
sixteen-year-old Jaden Lisette wants to do is spend time with the
sweet and sexy Briz Nolan. But falling in love may not be their
fate. 
 When
a new, deadlier species of creatures is set loose, Jaden and Briz's
chance of survival quickly becomes as murky as the bayou water
surrounding them. As Jaden battles her new living nightmares, an old
adversary returns, intent on revenge. This time, every last ounce of
her strength and courage may not be enough to save the ones she
loves...or herself.




Imagine
Jade Gone is the second book in the YA romance thriller series Sweet
Desire, Wicked Fate. If you like original fantasy creatures, dark
suspense, and simmering chemistry, then you'll love Wray Ardan's
captivating tale.





Wray
Ardan lives on an island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean with an
artist, four cats, and a parrot. She is the winner of the Readers'
Favorite 2015 Gold Medal for YA Horror for her novel Sweet Desire,
Wicked Fate, and the 2017 Readers' Favorite Silver Medal for the
second book in the series, Imagine Jade Gone. The stories were
inspired by sculptures her partner in life and business, artist
Steven Lee Smeltzer created. Currently she is working on book 3. With
a desire to promote teens that are PONO, Hawaiian for "doing the
right thing," she set up Dakine Teens+ at dakineteens.tumblr.com




Follow
the tour HERE
for exclusive excerpts and a giveaway!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the tour and I appreciate the book description and the great giveaway as well. Love the tours, I get to find books and share with my sisters and now my twin daughters who all love to read. We have found some amazing books for everyone. So, thank you!

    ReplyDelete